Friday, January 22, 2010

On The Way Home

Melissa and I left Dallas this morning and drove halfway home.  We are staying in a hotel in Tulsa before starting off again in the morning.  I could not have handled 8 hours in the car with light-sensitive eyes and squishy stuff in my head.  They don't make enough Valium for that.  But tomorrow, I will be safely ensconced in my own home, recuperating amongst my own belongings, with my cats!!!!  Who love me and want to cuddle with me and lick my incision when I am asleep... 

YUCK!!!!!!  Maybe we can stay here for a few more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't try to make it in one trip. I thought that was overoptimistic as I remembered what agony Fritz was in as I tried to drive him home across Milwaukee after his neurosurgery on his neck. Godspeed and love,
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete