Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blogging Help

Okay.  I am asking for help.  This Blog is not designed well.  It may be that I do not know how to use it.  I cannot quickly see any comments that people are adding, nor can I see how to readily comment back on someone's comment.  For instsance, if someone comments that I am in their thoughts and prayers and I want to respond, I can't seem to find a good way to do that other than to comment on their comment.  (Well, THAT sentence was a mess).

I guess I am looking for a better way to set this up.  When the year changed, all my previous posts disappeared in the blog archive, hidden under the heading "2009". 

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

  1. I've been blogging for a while now, and short of responding to an email address (if one is left) I too must comment on their comment. The good thing is that one can be alerted automatically of comments and responses via email... check your settings. Otherwise, it'll be interesting to see if anyone else has any other suggestions. Good luck!

    We're keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete