Monday, December 28, 2009

Last Work Week

This is my last work week before I leave for Dallas. I've received my paperwork from my craniofacial guy and I have some pre-surgery testing that needs to be done on the 6th. I have to get a physical, get pictures taken (I guess for the before and after stuff - just to prove I didn't look like David Boreanaz BEFORE the surgery), go through admissions training (?!?).

I feel morose. I remember telling someone at some point that I would not be discussing feelings. That I don't actually HAVE feelings. That instead of feelings, I had MATH. So..



There you go. Math AND Chemistry. There must be LOTS of feelings!

I still do not have the list of pre-surgery tests in from my neurosurgeon, so I guess I will call out and get that straightened out tomorrow.

Days to Surgery - 11.

1 comment:

  1. So this is my new favorite thing ever. I have it bookmarked and will read it faithfully. I am anxious to see you tomorrow, so be there or be square. I have special coffee just for you.

    L
    Mendi

    PS Sophie says feelings should be calculated only in the mathmatical, as there are possibilities for variables in chemicals that may cause real feelings to arise.

    ReplyDelete